Volunteer for Hospice
A Hill Country Memorial Hospice volunteer provides emotional support, talks to patients, delivers flowers, offers companionship, runs errands, listens, cares. There are so many ways you can contribute.
What's your calling?
Direct Patient Care
- Friendly visits spending time with the patient
- Reminiscing with the patient and their family
- Assist with letter writing, photo albums, memory books,
- Reading to patient
- Play dominoes or cards with the patient
- Relieve care givers
- Run errands
Non- direct patient care
- Medication and supply delivery
- Errand running
- Clerical assistance in the office
- Visits with families
- Phone support to families
- Assist with memorial services/events
- Clerical support
- Help plan events
- Public speaking
Make a difference today.