Having a baby is an exciting time of growth, change and personal choices for you and your family. At Hill Country Memorial Hospital, we have dedicated ourselves to providing you with resources for smooth transition through your pregnancy and delivery.
The HCM Women's Pavilion, soon to be the Kathleen C. Cailloux Birthing Center, located at 1011 S. Milam in Fredericksburg, offers private delivery rooms, a place for a loved one to sleep and one-on-one assistance day and night. It is supported by compassionate doctors and staff and state-of-the-art equipment for the health and welfare of mothers and more than 500 babies born each year.
Use this helpful checklist for your pregnancy journey.
• Download our HCM Baby App – it contains great resources and information for every stage of your pregnancy
• Select a doctor to care for your baby
• Review our Education and Resources page for helpful information and a list of the classes we offer to help you prepare
• Please join us for an OB Tour & Open House Night and see why HCM is the best place to have your baby.
• Preregister after your 24th week
• Select an infant car seat and become familiar with it
• Review the information on the free Baby Box and sign up to receive yours.
Please contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
We look forward to sharing this exciting experience with you.