Skip to main content


Women 65+ / Men 70+

Your primary care provider can refer you for a Bone density test (a specific type of x-ray called a central DXA machine) that will measure whether you have osteoporosis or are at-risk for developing osteoporosis. Talk to your doctor about whether this screening is appropriate for you.

Assess your risk for developing osteoporosis.